Notes about registration
Requesting Letters of Introduction
Step-1.Application Screen → Step-2.Confirmation Screen → Step-3.Completion Screen
You can request a letter of introduction, which is required to use materials at other university or institution libraries.
Only Keio University faculty members and students may request a letter of introduction.
- Please read the Using Other Libraries
- Use the KOSMOS to confirm that the materials you need are not available at a Keio University library .
- Issuing the letter may take some time because the other library must be contacted. Please allow enough time for this when making your request.
- The items in red on the request form are required.
- You will be contacted by email when your letter of introduction is ready.
- Requests for letters of introduction are accepted at the Library for Science and Technology reference desk on weekdays 8:45 - 17:00.
- Please bring your student ID with you.
- When visiting the other library, please bring your letter of introduction and student ID with you, and respect their rules.
Keio University Information and Media Center for Science and Technology