Book/Journal Purchase Requests
Step-1.Application Screen → Step-2.Confirmation Screen → Step-3.Completion Screen
It is possible to request the Library to purchase books or journals. Only Keio University students and faculties may submit purchase requests.
- As the campus library of the Faculty of Science and Technology, the Library is working to build its collection according to its academic expertise. Please note that, depending on the content of the request, it may not be possible to purchase the items requested.
- Many factors must be weighed when making decision of journal subscription because it affects the library's long-term budget. For this reason, it may take a reasonable time until you are notified the result. Also note that annual subscriptions to foreign magazines are made only in fall.
- It will take 2-3 weeks for Japanese books and about 1-3 months for foreign books to arrive. If you need materials urgently, please use the Inter-Library loan services.
Procedures and Notes
- Use KOSMOS to confirm that the item you want purchased isn't already in the Library for Science and Technology’s collection. For journals, also be sure to perform an e-journal search.
- The items in red on the form below are required.
- You will be notified of the purchase decision by email. Finally, please make sure there are no mistakes in your email address that you filled in.
Copyright © 2003, Keio University Information and Media Center for Science and Technology.
Last modified: 2016.09.12.