Book/Journal Purchase Request
Step-1. Filling in the form → Step-2. Confirmation → Step-3. Submit
Anyone affiliated with Keio University may suggest a book or journal title for purchase by completing the "Purchase Request Form".
- Please note that filling out this form does not guarantee that the requested title will be purchased.
- All requests will be reviewed by appropriate subject-area librarians.
- Since journal subscription continuously consumes a great deal of library budget, we take into account of various aspects for purchase decision, taking quite a long time for the procedure. Please note that the purchase decision for journals in languages other than Japanese is made in the fall, for we begin or renew journal subscription in the season.
- Please place a request well in advance, for the procedure may take some time. For Japanese books, it will take 2-3 weeks. For books in other languages, approximately 1-3 months required. If in rush, we suggest InterLibrary Loan.
Procedures and Notes
- Make sure that the item you want is NOT held by our library. Please search KOSMOS before filling in the form.
- Field with asterisk * is required.
- The purchase decision will be notified by email. Before completing the form, please make sure that your email is correct.
Copyright © 2003, Keio University Information and Media Center for Science and Technology.
Last modified: 2017.07.10.